Authorization for the management of Personal Data (Habeas Data)
The company Omnicon S.A. informs all-natural persons (customers, suppliers, workers, etc.) that:
In accordance with the provisions of Decree 1377, issued on June 27, 2013, which regulates Law 1581 of 2012 on Personal Data Protection, it is permitted to inform that prior to the issuance of said Decree, it has collected some data from natural persons, such as: customers, suppliers, employees, and other third parties with whom it has, has had or is building a commercial and/or labor relationship.
By virtue of this, we expressly request the consent of the natural persons authorizing Omnicon S.A. to continue processing the existing information in our databases, with the purpose of planning, developing, executing and advancing our economic activity, as well as marketing all the products and/or services that, at present or in the future, our company provides, under the terms and conditions set forth in Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013.
According to Law 1581 of 2012, you as the owner of personal data, have the following rights:
- To know, update and rectify your personal data, within the framework of Law 1581 of 2012.
- Request proof of authorization for the use of personal data by Omnicon S.A.
- Be informed of the use we make of your personal data.
- Request a list of your personal data found in Omnicon S.A.
- To revoke at any time the authorization given to Omnicon S.A. to process your personal data.
- Provide your personal data only to those persons authorized by the Law or by you.
- File complaints and claims with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce if you consider that Omnicon S.A., in any way, has disregarded your right to the protection and adequate treatment of your personal data, under the terms and conditions provided by the law.
According to article 10 of Decree 1377 of 2013, if within 30 working days we have not been contacted by you in your capacity as owner of personal data, we inform you that we are authorized to continue processing the data contained in our database.
Notwithstanding the above, at any time you have the right to request the deletion of your data.
To exercise your rights as owner of personal data, we have made available to you the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Calle 10 # 43-23 in Cali.