This website is owned and operated by Omnicon SA. These terms established the terms and conditions under which you can use our website. This website offers users company information. The terms “you” or “user” as used here, refers to all natural, legal people or entities of any nature that access to this page for any reason.
2. Content and limitation of liability of Omnicon SA
The access and use of this website, including the visualization of websites, are part of the activities realized by users.
Users are solely and exclusively responsible for the use of the website and its contents. Omnicon SA is not responsible and does not assume responsibility for the use (if any) of the website, not in accordance with the legal provisions in force by users.
In particular, users are solely responsible for the communication of incorrect, false or third-party information or data, without their consent, as well as for the incorrect use of them.
3. Right to change and modify the terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time in our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these pages periodically. When we change the Terms in a material way, we will notify you that significant changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the website or our service after such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not record your information.
4. Possession of intellectual property, copyrights and logos
The total or partial reproduction, translation, inclusion, transmission, storage or access through analogue, digital or any other system or technology created or to be created is prohibited, without prior written authorization from OMNICON S.A.
However, it is possible to download material from www.omnicon.co for personal and non-commercial use, as long as it is made express mention of the property in head OMNICON S.A.
5. Databases and information
In accordance with the established on Decree 1377, issued on June 27, 2013, which regulates Law 1581 of 2012 on the Protection of Personal Data, it is permitted to inform that, prior to the expedition of the mentioned Decree, it has been collected some of the data from natural people, such as: customers, suppliers, employees, and other third parties with whom you have, have had or are building a business and/or employment relationship.
Accordingly, we expressly request the consent of the natural people authorizing Omnicon SA to continue treating the information existing in our databases, with the purpose of plan, develop, execute and advance our economic activity, as well as commercialize all products and/or services that currently or in the future our company provides, under the terms and conditions indicated in Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013.
In accordance to the law 1581 of 2012, you as the owner of personal data, have the following rights.
- Know, update and rectify your personal data, within the framework of Law 1581 of 2012.
- Request proof of authorization for the use of personal data by Omnicon S.A.
- Be informed of the use we give to your personal data.
- Request a list of your personal data that are in Omnicon S.A.
- Revoke at any time the authorization given to Omnicon S.A to process your personal data.
- Provide your personal data only to those persons authorized by law or by you.
- Submit complaints and claims to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce, if it considers that Omnicon S.A, in any way, has ignored the right to the protection and proper treatment of your personal data, under the terms and conditions provided by law.
As established in in article 10 of the Decree 1477 of 2013, if within the following 30 working days we have not been contacted by you in your capacity as the owner of personal data, we inform you that we are authorized to continue processing the data contained in our database.
However, the above, at any time you have the right to request the deletion of your data.
For the exercise of your rights as the owner of personal data, we have made available to you the email: email@example.com or go to: Calle 10 # 43-23 in Cali.